The terms ‘Éclat’, ‘Éclat Limited’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ all refer to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’, on the other hand, refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice;
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements;
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions;
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licenses to, the operator are acknowledged on the website;
- Unauthorised use of this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Hence, we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s);
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malta.
Éclat Legal accepts no responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage which may occur through reliance on information included in this website without appropriate guidance and advice being sought from our team of experts.
Our team will be more than pleased to attend to any of your queries, providing you with complimentary initial guidance via email or through your designated means of communication. You will also be informed in advance of all the applicable fees involved in furthered legal advice.